We offer our rings with a US and Australian Size designation with the number being the American size and the letters being the Australian sizing. If you go to a jeweller here in Australia they will most likely give you a letter designation.
It is important to measure your finger carefully or visit a jeweller to get it measured as modern metal rings cannot be resized like gold and other precious metals. If you do make a mistake though, rest assured we have a free exchange policy for 30 days as well as a sizing kit which comes with every full price purchase.
Measuring Your Finger:
Things You'll Need
- Thin strip of paper or string
- Cut a thin strip of paper (we recommend a strip similar in width to the size ring are intending to buy). A piece of string can also work.
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
You can also check out this technique in this handy video:
Once you’ve got your measurement you can then move down to the table below to select your size. We’ve highlighted the sizes we commonly carry in stock with their US and Australian size designations.